Paintball Fields / Paintball Safety
Paintball Fields Listed By State
Arizona Paintball Fields / California Paintball Fields / Colorado Paintball Fields and Arenas
/ Florida / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Michigan / New Hampshire Paintball Fields / New York / Ohio / Pennsylvania / Tennessee Paintball Fields / Texas Paintball Fields / West Virginia / Virginia / Washington / Wisconsin /
Paintball Saftey Tips: By Mario and KingBomb or gotoSafety tips from a parent.
1. Keep the barrel cover on at all times.
2. Paintball Guns are not toys. They are made for one purpose- TO target and cover your friends in pretty colors- of course only when they have the appropriate equipment on like a full face mask, gloves, etc...
Please excuse Kingbomb he does not represent the opinions of this website. He got hit in the back of the head by a paintball and hasn't been the same since.
3. Couldn't find a translation for this one.
4. Safety is also about keeping dangerous friends away from you and your peers. If you have a friend and he is one of those friends that has a paintball gun with C(OÂ·O) aka CO2 hooked up and hopper fully loaded and points it at your head and says "Dude wouldn't it be funny if..". If you have a friend like that (everyone does) a good way to not have him come to paintball is to tell him your group is going to a different paintball field than the one you are actually going to. After a few doses of the classic ditch he is bound to get the message and either change his ways or find someone else's life to screw up.
5. Any person under 14 years of age shouldn't use paintball markers without adult supervision.
16. OOOPs Lost count.
The following is a note to parents's from Mario's Mom AKA Old Lady Rambo:
Seriously, Paintball Battles are fun only when proper safety concerns are addressed. Only go to paintball fields and arenas where the following strict safety policies are enforced.
Parents, Paintball Markers /guns are not toys like water pistols. You need to enforce your own strict rules for your child's use of one.
Eye surgeons are reporting having to remove many children's eyes after they have been destroyed by paintballs and airsoft.
Paintball is a great family activity when safety is the top priority. So I suggest buying gear for the whole family, take the manufacturers warnings seriously, and join the fun with your teens!©atomsfamily.net 2006 All Rights Reserved. No content contained in the atomsfamily.net website including photos may be used or displayed by anyone or any other website without the signed written approval obtained from the atomsfamily.net website's authors.
Paintball Fields and Indoor Arenas Safety Tips