For Uncharted : Drake's Fortune
Uncharted Playstation 3 cheat codes
Concept gallery 6- earn 340 medal points. >/li>
- Drake's Baseball T-Shirt from trailer-Goto costume select screen and enter the folowing-Left, Right, Down, Up, Triangle, R1, L1, Square ps3 cheat codes
- Time's Up- To unlock Video Goto rewards, highlight Making a Cutscene - Time's Up-Enter the following
L1, Right, Square, Down, Left, Triangle, R1, Up ps3 cheat codes
- Grave Robbing-To unlock Video Goto rewards, highlight Making a Cutscene - Grave Robbing- Enter the following-Left, R2, Right, Up, L2, Triangle, Square, Down ps3 cheat codes
- Concept Art - Goto rewards, and highlight Concept Art - enter the following L2, Right, Up, Square, Left, Triangle, R1, Down ps3 cheat codes
- Unlock Concept Art Gallery - Bonus 2-Goto rewards and highlight Concept Art Gallery -Enter the following Square, L1, Right, Left, Down, R2, Triangle, Up ps3 cheat codes
Earn Medal Points to Unlock-
- One shot Kills- earn 950 medal points
- Infinite ammo- earn 860 medal points
- Super Slow Motion- earn 580 medal points
- Slow motion- earn 380 medal points
How to earn medal points examples
- find 1 teassure - 1 point ps3 cheat codes
- 50 kills wil 9 mm gives 10 points
- Survivor 50 points--kill 50 enemies in a row without dieing ps3 cheat codes
- Mirror world- 70 points ps3 cheat codes
- tech drive full body animation- 90 points ps3 cheat codes
- concept art gallery 2 - 100 points ps3 cheat codes
- Flip world- 140 points ps3 cheat codes
- Concept art gallery 3- 160 points ps3 cheat codes
- Tech Drive Environments- 200 points ps3 cheat codes
- concept art gallery 4 - 220 points ps3 cheat codes
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Uncharted: Drakes fortune Demo Review
The opening Movie takes the Gamer right into the Cockpit of Drakes airplane where he and his friend are discussing their latest adventure. Drake's friend is holding an HDVideo camera which I thought was a nice detail that subtly emphasizes the high quality of the graphics presented within the game demo.
Naughty Dog does a great job integrating the sixaxis control into the game and you find yourself leaning and bending with the charactor. If you have ever played and liked Gears of War for the 360, you'll love this game. In the most basic of comparisons, it's like Gears of War without the "chunky" appearance and physics. Movement is smooth and realistic. The ability to switch shoulders for aiming around corners is a great feature that I wish more shooters had.
The attention naughty Dog paid to such small details adds to the overall attractiveness of the hd graphics and realism. Drake enters water, his clothes get soaked and they stay wet and cling to his body as it would in real life. When his clothes begin to dry, they dry slowly in a natural pattern. If drake is only in shallow water, only the areas in the water show water marks. Another great example of detailing, the natural looking and acting shadowing caused by the movement of the leaves on the trees and other landmarks also demonstrate Naughty Dogs attention to the little details and exploitation of the ps3's capabilities. This maybe a silly thing to consider when reviewing the game, but when such care is placed on small details such as these, you can only imagine how much detail and realism went into the rest of the game.
The independent AI of the enemies is another great demonstration of the capabilities of the PS3. When you are engaged with a group of enemies and all of sudden one of them decides flank you from the left yet the last time you entered that area that same enemy took on a different strategy makes for a great challenges.
The only negative I can write about would be when Drake goes from a run to a stopped -standing position. You get the impression the developer was trying create that "whoa" effect. Instead of the character ending with a slight movement forward then upright, you get this jerk to the back. It is only noticeable in the first moments of play because you quickly get drawn into the rest of the great graphics and physics that it no longer is a distraction.
To sum it up if Uncharted: Drakes Fortune lives up to the expectations that the Demo creates for the whole game, this game is a keeper.
- To submit a cheat code or game tip Email us at email@example.com and put the name of the game in the subject line.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]